- Applicable to 4G network in Mainland China+
- 1.5GB 10-day 4G/3G mobile data usage can be consumed in either Mainland China* or Hong Kong
- Extend validity date by refill
- Activate by: Not less than 90 Days
Please click here about charges.
Please click here about user guide.
Customers who order prepaid Cards will not be sent the SMS notification for good collection. They can proceed to the shop for pickup and complete subscription procedure instantly after order placement. For good collection in the shop please bring the following materials in person.
> "Identity Document: Hong Kong Identity Card
> "Credit Card" which was used in the payment.
Terms & Conditions
- The use of the individual service shall be subject to such terms and conditions as stated on the relevant service leaflet or on CMHK relevant web page.
- The SIM Card is non-refundable and non-returnable.
- The SIM Card should be activated before the stipulated expiry date, otherwise it will be invalid automatically.
- When all stored value has been used up or the remaining stored value shall be inadequate for the deduction of administrative fee or service fee, the service of SIM Card will be suspended. However, service will be resumed after refill.
- Where a SIM Card has expired, or where service has been suspended for more than 30 days due to whatever reasons, or where service has been terminated due to whatever reasons, the remaining stored value (if any) shall be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The SIM Card shall be valid for 10 days starting from the next day upon activation date, subject to the activation taking place within the stipulated validity period. For port-in customers switching with their own mobile number, the stored value validity period starts from the day the mobile number is successfully ported in.
- CMHK will not be liable for any damages, however arising, of the SIM Card or responsible for repairing and making good therefor.
- The mobile number is assigned randomly and Customer cannot return, choose or request to change to other mobile numbers. Customer will not be able to keep the allocated mobile number once the SIM Card has expired, or where its service has been suspended for more than 30 days due to whatever reasons or where its service has been terminated due to whatever reasons.
- Calculation of data usage duration and volume is based on the network report of CMHK. In case of dispute, the records of CMHK are conclusive and binding. All calculations are subject to such prevailing rates or tariff as imposed by CMHK from time to time.
- CMHK is entitled at their full discretion to temporarily suspend any or all of the Services without notice to the Customer for the purpose of preventing any improper or abnormal use of CMHK' network or resources, fraudulent or deceptive acts until CMHK is satisfied that the Customer has ceased such acts or the relevant investigation has been completed. CMHK may assess abnormal usage based on comparisons to the usage patterns and levels of CMHK’s other customers, and/or based on whether such usage level is considered to have affected our other customers' ability to optimally use the same network or service.
- CMHK reserves its absolute right to change the terms and conditions relating to the use of the SIM Card including but not limited to the data usage rate at any time without prior notice to or consent from the Customer.
- The above information and rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Any change or amendment will be published on CMHK Website.
- For the details of the Terms and Conditions, please refer to http://www.hk.chinamobile.com/en/corporate_information/Customer_Service/contract_terms_conditions/customer-support-t-n-c.html.