CMHK "Kabayan" 4G/3G Data Prepaid SIM Card offers high quality Data and IDD service for Filipino in Hong Kong
- Subscribe 4G Local Data Package at only $98/30 days
- Attractive IDD and SMS tariff
- No monthly charge
- No registration or address proof needed
Please click here about charges.
Please click here about user guide.
If shipping method is selected Pick up in Outlet, customers who order prepaid Cards will not be sent the SMS notification for good collection. They can proceed to the shop for pickup and complete subscription procedure instantly after order placement. For good collection in the shop please bring the following materials in person.
> "Identity Document: Hong Kong Identity Card
> "Credit Card" which was used in the payment.
Terms & Conditions
- CMHK Prepaid SIM Cards cannot be used for calls to Infoline Call numbers with "900" prefix.
- The use of the individual service shall be subject to such terms and conditions as stated on the relevant service leaflet or on CMHK relevant web page.
- The dialing method for the roaming service of "Kabayan" Prepaid SIM Card is different from that of the general roaming service. Please refer to the User Guide or website of "Roaming Dialing Methods" for details.
- The SIM Card is non-refundable and non-returnable.
- The SIM Card must be activated on or before the expiry date stipulated thereon.
- CMHK's administration or service monthly fee (if any) shall be deducted from the CMHK Prepaid SIM Card.
- When all stored value has been used up or the remaining stored value shall be inadequate for the deduction of administrational or service monthly fee, the service of SIM Card will be suspended.
- Where a SIM Card has expired, or where service has been suspended for more than 30 days due to whatever reason, or where service has been terminated due to whatever reasons, the remaining stored value (if any) shall be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The stored value of CMHK "Kabayan" Prepaid SIM Card shall be valid for 90 days starting from the activation date, subject to the activation taking place within the stipulated validity period. For port-in customers switching with their own mobile number, the stored value validity period starts from the day the mobile number is successfully ported in.
- CMHK will not be liable for any damages, however arising, of the card or responsible for repairing and making good therefor.
- The mobile number is assigned randomly and Customer cannot return, choose or request to change to other mobile numbers. Customer will not be able to keep the allocated mobile number once the SIM Card has expired, or where its service has been suspended for more than 30 days due to whatever reasons or where its service has been terminated due to whatever reasons.
- Calculation of call airtime is based on the network report of CMHK. In case of dispute, the statement of CMHK is conclusive and binding. All calculations are subject to such prevailing rates or tariffs as CMHK shall from time to time impose.
- CMHK reserves its absolute right to change the terms and conditions relating to the use of the SIM card including but not limited to the airtime or SMS tariffs or rates at any time without prior notice to or consent from the Customer.
- CMHK is entitled at their full discretion to temporarily suspend any or all of the Services without notice to the Customer for the purpose of preventing any improper or abnormal use of CMHK's network or resources, fraudulent or deceptive acts until CMHK is satisfied that the Customer has ceased such acts or the relevant investigation has been completed. CMHK may assess abnormal usage based on comparisons to the usage patterns and levels of CMHK’s other customers, and/or based on whether such usage level is considered to have affected our other customers' ability to optimally use the same network or service.
- The above information and rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Any change or amendment will be published on CMHK website.
- In case of any dispute, the English version of this document shall prevail.
- Any change or amendment will be published on CMHK website.
- For the details of the Terms and Conditions, pls. refer to http://www.hk.chinamobile.com/en/corporate_information/Customer_Service/contract_terms_conditions/customer-support-t-n-c.html.
Points to Note before Online Purchase:
- Subscribers can choose the products on CMHK Online Shop and add into the Shopping Cart.
- To check out, confirm your product in "Shopping Cart", fill in required information and choose a CMHK shop to pick up it.
- Settle the product price with a designated credit card (VISA / MasterCard) or UnionPay Online Pay(UnionPay Credit Cards/Debit Cards^). Subscriber’s name must be the same as the one of the lawful holder of the credit card (VISA / MasterCard) or UnionPay Online Pay(UnionPay Credit Cards/Debit Cards^).Virtual credit card is not accepted for Online Payment.
- After payment is made, please bring the following materials to your designated CMHK shop in person to pick up the product (No goods collection notice will be given).
> "Identity Document": Valid Identification / Passport;
> "Credit Card" (VISA / MasterCard) or UnionPay Online Pay(UnionPay Credit Cards/Debit Cards^) which was used in the payment;
> the valid transaction payment record issued by the third-party payment platform which was used in the payment.
- Customers who pick up goods in the shop have to present your credit card (VISA / MasterCard) or UnionPay Online Pay(UnionPay Credit Cards/Debit Cards^) used for online payment to our shop staff to scratch it for verification.
The Customer must collect the ordered product(s) and / or complete the relevant service subscription procedure(s) as required by CMHK at the designated CMHK shop within 14 days (unless CMHK otherwise specified a specific time limit) after completion of Ordering Process at CMHK Online Shop, failing which, CMHK is entitled to cancel the order. The Customer shall be deemed to have abandoned the ordered goods and/or service (‘the said Items”), and the CMHK is entitled to dispose the said Items in any manner it thinks fit without accountable to the Customer for any refund, or any loss and/or damages.
^Remark: Accepted UnionPay Debit Cards issued by banks in Mainland China for payment settlement. For details of UnionPay Online Pay supporting banks, please click it.