Step 1 Select Product
On the CMHK Online Shop, you can view all the hottest products under each category, and also click items on the left panel to view all products under each category. (It is suggested that if you are a CMHK customer, you should log in first so that the system can display products with prices and offers that can best address your need.)
Step 2 Add to Cart
Click a product to view its details. If you want to buy the product, select the style (if any), quantity, service plan & mobile numbers (for service plan subscription), then click "Add to Cart". Alternatively, you can click "Apply/Buy Now" to buy the product immediately. Note: Customers must be aged 18 or above for service plan subscription, and customer's name must be the same as the one of the credit card lawful holder for online payment.
Step 3 Confirm Purchase Item
After you have added all desired products or services to the Cart, click the "Cart" icon on the top right corner to view items in the Cart. In the Cart page, you can change the quantity of products to be bought or remove any product, or you can return to the product page to continue shopping. Note: If customers removed Handset & SIM or Service Plan item from the Cart, the selected mobile number will be temporarily reserved for you, in case customers would like to choose another item with the same number.
Once confirming all the items in the Cart and the total payment, click the "Confirm Purchase Item" at the bottom of the page.
Step 4 Fill Out and Confirm Information
Fill out personal information, delivery address and other information (items marked * must be filled out). Tick the box before the notice for you to confirm that you have read and accepted relevant agreements and terms and conditions. Then, click "Next" and confirm all information.
Step 5 Make Payment
After confirming that the information is error-free, you will enter the payment page. On the payment page, enter information of your valid credit card (VISA / MasterCard) or UnionPay Online Pay(UnionPay Credit Cards/Debit Cards^) or Alipay to make payment online. Note: Customers must be aged 18 or above for service plan subscription, and customer's name must be the same as the one of the lawful holder of the credit card (VISA / MasterCard) or UnionPay Online Pay(UnionPay Credit Cards/Debit Cards^) for online payment.
Note: If customers order handset or accessory product, please proceed to the shop to pay after receiving goods arrival notice by SMS or Email. CMHK Shop will not accept the payment if no goods given to customers.
Step 6 Complete Order
After the payment is successfully made, the ordering process is completed and you will receive the order acknowledgement email. You should record the "Order No." to facilitate follow-up query. Once payment is successfully made for an order, you can no longer cancel or modify the order. You can visit the "Order Query" page and enter the "Order No." to view the latest status of the order.
Pickup and Delivery Process
Different pickup and delivery services are available for products ordered on the CMHK Online Shop which include collection of the product by the Customer at CMHK's designated retail shops, or CMHK arranges hand delivery or mail delivery to the address within HKSAR as specified by the Customer. For details on address and business hours of CMHK stores, please click here.
Pickup at CMHK's Designated Outlets
- If you choose to pick up the handset or accessory product at CMHK store, CMHK will ship the product to a specific store of CMHK after you have successfully placed the order. Then we will notify you by SMS and Email in generally 1 workday or no more than 3 workdays to pick up the product.
- Once you go to the CMHK store to pick up the product, you must present your HKSAR ID card / passport, the original of the credit card (VISA / MasterCard) or UnionPay Online Pay(UnionPay Credit Cards/Debit Cards^) and the valid transaction payment record issued by the third-party payment platform(if applicable) that you used to make online payment.
Prepaid SIM, Refill Vouchers or Sim-Only Service
- If you place order for Prepaid SIM , Refill Voucher or SIM-Only products and choose to pick up at CMHK store, you will NOT receive SMS or Email pick up notice and you can instantly proceed to the designated CMHK store for goods collection or service subscription after you have successfully placed the order.
- Once you go to the CMHK store to pick up Prepaid SIM or Refill Voucher products, you must present your HKSAR ID card / Passport, the original of the credit card (VISA / MasterCard / UnionPay card) or applicable UnionPay card^ for UnionPay Online Pay and the valid transaction payment record issued by the third-party payment platform(if applicable) that you used to make online payment. For SIM-Only service please directly bring Identity Document, credit card (VISA / MasterCard) or the original of the credit card (VISA / MasterCard) or UnionPay Online Pay(UnionPay Credit Cards/Debit Cards^) and the valid transaction payment record issued by the third-party payment platform(if applicable) which was used in the payment, and valid "Proof of Address" to your designated CMHK shop within business hours in person to complete the subscription procedures (Please state to our staff that you have made the order in CMHK Online Shop).
- If you cannot pick up the goods at CMHK shop in person, please download and fill in the authorization letter, and prepare the necessary documents to authorize a representative to do it for you. Before authorization so please note the following:
i) Authorized person must be at least 18 years old and must present his/her own HKID/Passport document original copy, and also provide this authorized letter original copy.
ii) If the above order has been paid online, authorized person must also present the front and back sides' copy of credit card (VISA / MasterCard) or UnionPay Online Pay(UnionPay Credit Cards/Debit Cards^) being used for online payment. It is only allowed to pick up the goods of max. $20,000 paid amount on behalf for each time.
iii) CMHK do NOT accept authorization for tariff / other service subscription or signing additional supplementary agreement to pick up handsets or others goods at contract offer price.
iv)CMHK do NOT accept authorization for new / amend / cancel order request.
Prepaid SIM, Refill Vouchers, Handset or Accessory
- Generally, prepaid SIMs will be dispatched to the Customer via designated Courier Services or Hong Kong Post within 1-2 working days after order placement. The order of prepaid SIMs shall be deemed as completed when CMHK passes the prepaid SIM to designated Courier Services or Hong Kong Post and no guarantee as to the delivery date will be given by CMHK. The actual delivery date will be subject to stock availability and delivery time.(We will send by ordinary mail if you only buy one 4G/3G Tourist Prepaid SIM Card, 4G/3G4G/3G Data & Voice Prepaid Card, 4G/3GSuper Talk Prepaid SIM Card or 4G/3GIndividual Traveler Prepaid SIM Card.)
- CMHK will ensure all products in good condition and adequately packaged for transportation. Customer are requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages of their appearance and whether all accessories have been delivered. The product(s) may be destroyed during delivery process, please reject to receive the product(s) if this happened and please contact CMHK Online Shop.
- Generally, prepaid SIMs or service plan contracts will be dispatched to the Customer via designated Courier Services within 1-2 working days after order placement. The contracts shall be returned to CMHK after signed by customer. The order of shall be deemed as completed when CMHK assessed and sent confirmation SMS.
- Customer must ensure that read the full agreement, terms and conditions carefully before agrees to subscribe the Services.
- For SIM-Only Service subscription customer shall receive the order or signed by designated recipient. CMHK do NOT accept authorization for tariff / other service subscription or signing additional supplementary agreement at any situation(s).
- Courier might request you to present your HKSAR ID card / Passport, the original of the credit card (VISA / MasterCard) or UnionPay Online Pay(UnionPay Credit Cards/Debit Cards^) and the valid transaction payment record issued by the third-party payment platform(if applicable) which was used in the payment for verification. If customer cannot provide above documents, CMHK reserves the right to reject providing the product.
- Delivery Areas: Handset or SIM –Only delivery service is only available on permanent address of HKSAR (do not include P.O. Box Address ,Ma Wan,Chek Lap Kok(included Hong Kong International Airport),Hong Kong Disneyland,Discovery Bay,Ngong Ping 360,Cheung Chau,Lantau Island,Mui Wo,Tai O、Peng Chau,Lamma Island,Sha Tau Kok,Lok Ma Chau).
- Delivery Time: Monday to Friday (9:00AM-6:00PM) and Saturday (9:00AM to 13:00 PM)
- CMHK reserves the right to revise any terms of the delivery service (including but not limited to the covered areas for delivery and the delivery fee) from time to time without prior notice.
- Delivery service already scheduled shall be unavailable or delayed when typhoon signal No. 8 or above or when rainstorm warning signal black is hoisted. An alternative delivery service or HK Post service shall be arranged by CMHK.
- Upon completion of the Ordering Process, CMHK will not accept any changes to the delivery method (delivery or pickup at store).
- CMHK reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee if the customer placed order with wrong delivery address or not available to accept delivery.
Return and Maintenance
For any problems of the handsets purchased on CMHK Online Shop, you can carry the online shopping and other relevant receipts to the CMHK Customer Centre or Handset Suppliers' Repair Centres to replace or repair the handset. For details, you can call the Customer Centre or suppliers.
The warranty service of the accessory product ordered from CMHK Online Shop is directly provided by the Manufacturer. During the warranty period, if there is any malfunction or damage, customers understand and acknowledge that they shall contact the corresponding manufacturer or supplier for repair service directly. China Mobile Hong Kong does not offer repair, return or exchange service.
For contacts and detailed information of CMHK Customer Centre, please click here.
For contacts and detailed information of Handset / Accessories Suppliers' Repair & Customer Service Centres, please click here.
If you have any questions about CMHK Online Shop, please contact our 24-hour Customer Care Hotline at 2945 8888.
^Accepted UnionPay Debit Cards issued by banks in Mainland China for payment settlement. For details of UnionPay Online Pay supporting banks, please visit https://static.95516.com/static/help/detail_36.html。